Disclosure: I am a part of the #CapriSunCrew and have a paid position with Capri Sun. Regardless, all opinions and experiences are 100% my own.
This March I was invited out to Chicago to be a part of the #CapriSunCrew and share about all the new things they are doing. I shared this experience with about twelve other bloggers. Together we all write or share about family or parenting lifestyles. Our first night together we spent time getting to know one another, and the team from Capri Sun.
The next day is when the fun started as we took a bus to Northfield Illinois, where the Kraft Headquarters is located. We were greeted by Mr. Peanut as we got off the bus. It was a cold day so we didn’t spend much time outdoors, just above freezing. But, it was pretty awesome seeing the Kool Aid Man busting through a wall and running right at you!
What is in Kraft Town
Kraft’s headquarters is massive in size. This amazing location houses primary Kraft brands like Capri Sun, Velveeta, Jell-O and Kraft Chees for example. We took a short tour to get an idea of what a normal work day looks like at Kraft Town. With many different ways to work, meet with others, or relax it definitely seemed like the ideal workplace. I can tell you that one thing all of us wanted to take home with us was a couch made out of empty Capri Sun pouches. This aluminum foil and polyethylene couch was pretty amazing.
What is New For Capri Sun
Like I mentioned above, the mission of the #CapriSunCrew is to be ambassadors for Capri Sun and help educate parents about Capri Sun products.
Capri Sun juice drinks have been a staple in American households for years, especially in the summer months. This summer, I’m joining the #CapriSunCrew and will be sharing my family’s experience with Capri Sun over the next few months.
Improved Packaging and No HFCS
I am proud to join the Capri Sun brand as they go through these changes:
“Remove the High Fructose Corn Syrup!!!” Parents you asked, @Capri_Sun listened! Stay Tuned! #CapriSunCrew #sponsored
A photo posted by Colby Shipwash (@doddblog) on
- Replacing HFCS with sugar in its original line of Capri Sun Juice Drink. They now have 35% less sugar than other leading juice drinks.
- This product 13g sugars; leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl oz serving.
- Replacing sucralose with stevia and HFCS with sugar in its Roarin’ Waters Flavored Water Beverages.
- Taking more than 25 billion calories out of the marketplace annually.
- Improving packaging at-shelf with a new design identity designed to reinforce our message and equity credentials with improved quality and trust.
- Launching a new communication platform – Push Play – in which Capri Sun is the catalyst for fun, active and creative “play.”
Overall I was happy with the trip and learned so much about Kraft and Capri Sun, which makes me proud to partner with them.
What is your favorite Kraft product? Or how about your favorite Capri Sun flavor? Mine is Fruit Punch!