Luxury SUVs simply don’t get much better than the 2021 Lexus GX 460. Combining the comfort of a road vehicle with the power of an off-roader. Lexus has truly built an SUV for the modern age, for families and day-trippers alike.
Top Features – Lexus GX 460
Here are a few features I find value in on the 2021 Lexus GX 460.
- Standard 4WD – Having the power to all fours wheel all of the time, brings value to this Luxury SUV, both on and off the road.
- Active Traction – With a full-time automatic four-wheel drive system. The Lexus GX 460 is at home on the backcountry trails as it is in the mall parking lot.
Hard and Soft – GX 460
- Get Hauling – Combine that with a 6,500-lb. towing capacity, and you’ve got an ideal boat hauler. Towing is aided with Trailer Sway Control, a function of the Vehicle Stability Control that enhances straight-line tracking.
- Soft Interior – Every GX comes from the hands of masters. The interior leather trim is carefully selected from around the world, and only a fraction is considered worthy. The available semi-aniline leather trim, offered in a striking Rioja Red, is dyed all the way through, unlike leathers with conventional surface dyes.
Lexus GX 460 Safety
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection -Lexus Safety System+ includes a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection. That’s designed to help detect a vehicle or a pedestrian in the path of your Lexus under certain conditions. Should it detect a potential frontal collision, it prompts the driver to take evasive action and may automatically prepare Brake Assist for increased brake force. In some cases, can even automatically brake the vehicle to a stop.
- Lane Departure Alert – Lane Departure Alert is designed to provide an audible alert if an inadvertent lane departure is detected.
- Intelligent High Beams – To help provide greater visibility for the driver, as well as fellow drivers, this system offers added illumination to help keep the GX’s driver focused on the road. When the road ahead is clear, the system defaults to high-beam mode. Then temporarily switches to low beams when it detects the headlamps or taillamps of vehicles ahead.
- High-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control – This system uses radar and camera technology to help you maintain a preset speed and following distance from the vehicle ahead. If a driver gets closer than the preset distance, the throttle is automatically reduced, and the brakes may automatically.