I’m sharing my Bad Headache Tips as part of an Advil® sponsored series for Socialstars™
When we think of June we think of the first taste of summer like taking our family on that forever anticipated trip to the beach, or going to weekend pool parties with friends, and simply getting to see the kids jump in the sprinklers! Being a family in the summer time can be one of the best seasons of the year, with the lack of school, grades and school emails… it seems as though June is the official ring of a break! Until you get the amount due for that beach trip, or have to find daily activities for your youngsters instead of play video games, and having to wash loads and loads of wet swimsuits because your girls can’t wear the same one twice!
Bad Headache Tips – Advil
With all these things going on and the beginning of a new season of the year it should not come to much surprise that June is the National Headache month! Hunger, poor posture, eyestrain and lack of sleep can be tension headache triggers. Make pain a distant memory with Advil, the #1 selling pain reliever, providing safe, and effective pain relief. I use Advil to help my bad headaches year round, with the recommended dose of 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours like the label states.
Advil, I have a few tips to limit the annoyance of a bad headache:
- Work on improving your posture by not slouching, not sitting too long in one position and not sleeping in a crooked position.
- Apply an ice pack to the painful part of my head. Try placing it on your forehead, temples, or the back of your neck.
- Take a warm bath or shower
- Take a nap
- Ask someone to rub your neck and back, or treat yourself to a massage.
- Apply gentle, steady, rotating pressure to the painful area of your head with your index finger or thumb.
When you have a bad headache it feels as though you may not get everything done with the pounding going on in your head. Let Advil help you cure your headache and move you in the right direction for your day. To find out more about how you can be more aware of headache triggers or find out more about a product that will help you and your specific headache, toothache, or back ache needs please visit https://www.advil.com/advil-film-coated