On June 21, 2013, Monsters University Inc with Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan are back in full effect. As an inseparable pair, these two monsters will have you screaming with laughter and funny moments. Monsters University tells the tale of how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends while in college. You will want to make sure you get to know Monsters University and all it has to offer your favorite monster and others that attend.
5 Reasons I Want to See Monsters University
- Billy Crystal and John Goodman reprise their roles in the prequel as the wise-cracking Mike Wazowski and lovable Sulley.
- I can’t wait to see what my now teens think about Monsters University, after seeing Monsters, Inc twelve years ago.
- I am curious to see how Pixar portrays both a younger Mike and Sulley while they are in college.
- Monsters University is going to introduce several new monsters and I am excited to see how everyone interacts.
- I want to know: Will we see Boo in Monsters University? Part of me says no, but I would be so excited to her little smile
Monsters, Inc. was released by Walt Disney Pictures in October of 2001 and was a comedy film produced by Pixar Studios. Both a star-studded cast and over the top graphic animation lead the film towards four Oscar nominations. Monsters, Inc. was a completely creative film show the flip side of monsters and what their lifestyle could be like. I would have to say it is one of the best films of that year. I know that my older two kids enjoyed watching “Kitty” and Wazowski be scared by a little girl named Boo.
“Monsters University” is directed by Dan Scanlon (“Cars,” “Mater and the Ghostlight,” “Tracy”) and produced by Kori Rae (“Up,” “The Incredibles,” “Monsters, Inc.”). The film opens in U.S. theaters on June 21, 2013, and will be shown in Disney Digital 3D™ in select theaters.