The new 2021 Lexus LC 500 is a sleek luxury sports car with near-perfect weight distribution and a strikingly low center of gravity for exceptional handling.
2021 Lexus LC 500 – Performance
- Power – The naturally aspirated 5.0-liter V8, a 7,300-rpm redline and a blistering 4.4-second 0-to-60 time, this is a truly visceral driving experience.
- Agility – This steering system adjusts the angle of the rear wheels by up to two degrees to help provide optimal agility and stability.
- Sport Exhaust – The Active Sport Exhaust channels the powerful engine sound directly through the cabin from front to rear as you accelerate.
- Damper & Differential – An available Torsen®* high-capacity torque-sensing limited-slip rear differential efficiently distributes engine power to the rear axle, helping optimize traction, handling and control in a variety of conditions. Meanwhile, the new Yamaha® performance damper elevates every drive by enhancing both stability and ride comfort.
LC 500 – Technology
With innovations like Apple CarPlay® compatibility, the LC delivers connectivity that anticipates your every need. The Mobile Assistant connects with a compatible iPhone® to use Siri® and Eyes Free. Or, connect via an Android™ device to use Google Assistant. Access email, send text messages and search your portable music collection. The kids can tune into their playlists that are stored on their phones. The navigation system has a 10.3-inch split-screen multimedia display.
Lexus LC 500 – Safety
- Lexus Safety System+ – This system is engineered to help detect a vehicle or a pedestrian in the path of your Lexus under certain conditions. Should the system detect a pedestrian or a potential frontal collision, it’s designed to activate an audible and visual alert while automatically preparing Brake Assist* for increased braking response. If the driver does not brake in time, the system is designed to automatically begin braking before impact and, in some cases, can even brake the vehicle to a stop.
- Roll Bars – Active Roll Bars are hidden from view to retain the convertible’s exquisite silhouette when the top is down. In the event of certain collisions or a rollover, they are designed to extend upwards to support the vehicle.
- VDIM – Designed to predict and take steps to help prevent a skid even before it occurs by using a combination of individual-wheel braking, torque modulation and steering torque assistance.
Design – 2021 Lexus LC 500
The LC is super sporty, which I really appreciate. I think most teenagers are into that as well. The interior has a hand-crafted look and feel. The seats engulf you. And, the ambient lighting accentuates the luxurious interior. It is nice to be able to have some low level lighting without the need to light up the entire car while driving at night.