Disclosure: I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.
This year I have been trying to make an active approach to taking better care of my body. I feel I have been lucky so far with my health, but I am concerned that the older I get the more I need to watch what I am doing. I am sure my body is more vulnerable to life changing events. I started with simple changes such as improving my posture. I then began to be more conscience of what I ate and tried to eat more earth grown foods. I have to admit, eating healthier was tougher than I thought it would be. Now, I have actually developed a taste for both fruit and veggie smoothies with vitamin supplements. They makes this old body feel renewed. Next up, an electric toothbrush.
Brighten Your Smile
I have challenged myself to tackle something that I have no self-esteem in: my teeth. For the longest time, I have struggled with oral hygiene and taking care of both my teeth and gums. Prior to purchasing my Philips Sonicare PowerUp toothbrush at Walmart, I was using a manual toothbrush. When we went to Walmart, the Sonicare PowerUp toothbrush greeted us right in the main aisle. I have had it for about a week now and have noticed a considerable difference.
Philips Sonicare PowerUp
After giving my new electric toothbrush a try for a week, I found some features I particularly enjoyed:
- Power is not lacking in this toothbrush. You can feel the bristles brushing away food and plaque that cling to your teeth. In fact, it has 5 times the plaque removal.
- On a more gentle side, it is easy, yet powerful, on my sensitive teeth and gums.
- This electric toothbrush cleans my teeth thoroughly… and quickly.
- The Sonicare PowerUp is easy to use and comfortable to hold. Plus, the AA batteries can be easily replaced.
- Interchangeable brush heads are an excellent feature for when one brush head is worn out.
- Effortlessly get “a month’s worth of brush strokes in a day” with the Philips Sonicare PowerUp.
- It can be picked up at your local Walmart for under $20. An affordable option when you are looking to improve your oral health.
The power, gentle bristles, and affordability make the Philips Sonicare PowerUp a viable electric toothbrush choice. I am not sure what took me this long to transition to an electric toothbrush… but I am glad I did. I am looking forward to even more improvements as I continue to use the Sonicare PowerUp every day.
Just for fun, you can also check out this cool video showing the evolution of toothbrushes.