Disclosure: I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Brother P-touch. I received a product samples to facilitate my review and promotional item as a thank you for participating. #MC
Organize Identify Simplify
It has always been a little difficult for me to get organized in certain areas of my house. I am probably the king of placing things away, but not where they need to go. I am one of those types of cleaners were if it is out of sight, then out of mind.
One of the most frustrating areas in my house is underneath my sink in my master bathroom. It reminds me of an old Looney Tune cartoon, when a closet door opens and everything come falling out. I have this cabinet packed full of bathroom essentials, hair trimmer, flat iron(not for me), and a hair dryer. So I decided to tackle this project with my Brother P-touch electronic labeling system.
I picked up some clear bins from the local dollar store, and started to organize things underneath the cabinet. After tossing a few old expired items and trash, it was much easier to see what I have. The Brother PT-H100 label maker is easy to use, with the large screen, and big buttons. I was able to neatly label my storage bins, and organize the remaining items under my sink. I plan on going back to the dollar store to get more storage bins and organize under my kitchen sink as well.
Check out some of the great features that come on the Brother P-Touch PT-H100 Label Maker:
- One-touch keys – quickly access font sizes, styles, frames and patterns
- Portable, handheld design – perfect for “on-the-go” use
- Cable labeling feature to organize your wires and cables
- Uses Laminated, “TZe” tapes up to 12mm wide – great for indoor or outdoor use
- Easy-access memory, store up to 9 “Favorite” labels
- 12 Deco Mode patterns, plus 9 Auto Design formats
- Print 1 or 2 lines of text
- Label faster using one of the decorative, pre-formatted label designs
- Split-back labels for easy peel and stick
- Operates on 6 x “AAA” batteries (not included)
For more information check out the Brother USA website to learn about the Brother P-Touch PT-H100 Label Maker.
To celebrate their 25th Anniversary, Brother P-touch will have special promotions and deals at office super stores and other retail partners.