This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Huggies®. As always, all opinions are my own.
Since Joeli is now over 6 years of age, you can imagine that she has done some serious growing up. Gone are the days of Huggies® diapers, big bulky car seats and strollers. Don’t get me wrong, I loved those days but am just as excited about this stage as well.
Now, even at 6, she can still be a total MESS! Therefore, I still keep Huggies® wipes on hand to clean her up. Whether it’s a peanut butter and jelly sandwich mishap or a melted chocolate bar that didn’t quite all make it into her belly… having Huggies® Wipe around makes clean up easier. Lately, Joeli has decided she has a passion for painting. She found some of her sisters’ paints and took it upon herself to draw her favorite stuffed animal, “Woofy.”
Thankfully, her big sister Cheyenne has taken the time to help Joeli channel her inner artist with a bit of finger painting. This week, they decided to run to the local hobby store to grab a few supplies to create a fun, colorful St. Patrick’s Day painting.
Fingerprint Rainbow Pot of Gold
What you need:
- Little fingers
- White paper or canvas
- Black construction paper (or foam)
- Gold glitter
- Rainbow paints
- Cotton balls or cotton stuffing
What to do:
- First prepare your work space, gather your materiel and lay out newspaper, table cloth, or drop cloth.
- Draw and cut out a pot or cauldron with the black construction paper.
- Have the child dip their pointer finger in the red paint and starting from the pot make an arch.
- Continue the different colors; wiping off their finger before switching colors.
- Take glue and rub it on the top of the black pot and sprinkle gold glitter on it.
- We glued cotton on our canvas to add an additional touch.
- Let dry and hang on the wall for everyone to see.
Thank Goodness for Huggies®, they have been our brand of choice for ever. I know Joeli will always be my baby, but glad she continues to grow.
Huggies® know Kids Outgrow Diapers, Not Messes™. But more than that, our friends at Huggies® know how to create the unique and gentle cleaning technology behind all Huggies® Wipes. Since you’re joining the family, we want to share the wealth the keys to a stress free and easy cleanup.
Now, we keep Huggies wipes in every common room and in our a ziplock bag in the car. This way, we have wipes to clean up life’s little messes when they happen.
Be sure to join the Huggies® social media sweepstakes by posting an image to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #HugTheMessSweepstakes.