Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Cars.com as a part of their new car contest / #NewCarFace campaign.
For the longest time I have enjoyed driving pick-up trucks, like the double cab Toyota Tacoma. I love spend time with my kids outdoors at the lake, or 4X4 across open land. So this past week the girls and I decided to show off our #NewCarFace in front of our 2014 Toyota Tacoma TRD. We headed down to the lake and grabbed a shot from our favorite spot!
Now, like I mentioned above. I love a new pick-up truck, but if I could get away from paying for it that I would love it even more. That is why I am excited about Cars.com Contest were you show of your #NewCarFace on your favorite social channel you could have a chance to win big. Big! Like pay off your loan on your new vehicle! That’s right Cars.com want to see your #NewCarFace for a chance to get your car loan paid off.
I can only image having my car loan paid in full, and not needing to worry about making that payment every month. On top of that, all the extra cash I would have to save of spend towards my family.
If Cars.com paid off your car loan, what would you do with the extra money?
How to Enter!
- Snap a pic of yourself and your ride while showing off your #newcarface!
- Post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Add your caption and make sure to use the #newcarface hashtag.
- Don’t forget to tag @carsdotcom and share why your you so excited!
- Sharing is caring, the world has waited long enough! Share the newcarface promotion with the world!
Cars.com Contest Rules!
- Participants can only submit 1 entry during the promotional period.
- Visit http://www.newcarface.com for more examples of #newcarface entries, additional contest details and rules.
- Open to legal US residents (excluding MD, NJ and TN), 18+ who hold (or whose immediate family member holds) a qualifying vehicle loan or lease. Begins 7/29/14 at 8:00:00 am CST and ends 1/2/15 at 12:00:00 pm CST. Prize value up to $25k. Subject to the Official Rules at newcarface.com. See Official Rules for full details, including eligibility criteria and qualifying vehicle restrictions. Sponsor: Cars.com, a division of Classified Ventures, LLC.
- Please do not include any personal information, like your license plate number.
- A “New Car” is considered a new or used car bought or leased on or after 1/1/2012.
Comment below and share a link to your #newcarface pic!