Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Gold Bond. I received product samples and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
From what I understand, men have been labeled everything from musky, stinky, and sweaty to just nasty. Which, if I was honest, I would have to agree with for the most part. Not to be gross, but my body likes to sweat sometimes. My poor wife and kids have been around me when the waterworks come on and I have barely been moving in this Texas heat. To say the least, I keep my hugs to myself when I am a sweaty mess. If you look at my side of the bathroom counter right now, you would find three containers of deodorant to help me out. But, now you will also find something different than before: Gold Bond Powder Spray.
Gold Bond Spray Powder
I have found the perfect sweat combat in Gold Bond No Mess Powder Spray. It still has Gold Bond’s triple action relief power of old… but now in a spray can. The continuous spray delivers right where you want it It has a targeted stream that is different from the aerial coverage of traditional powder. Whether you are looking to stay cool and dry for peak performance, or you just want to relieve and protect against skin discomfort, you can still count on Gold Bond’s triple action formula.
Powder Spray Fast Facts
- Product benefits: Delivers the odor and wetness protection of Gold Bond Powder in a convenient, easy-to-use spray. The product provides triple action relief: cools on contact, absorbs moisture and soothes skin.
- When/How to Use: After shower, bath or exercise or whenever you want to stay cool and dry, simply use Gold Bond No Mess Powder Spray for lasting deodorant protection and that cool, refreshing feeling.
- Who Uses: People who want to stay comfortable while being active and people engaging in outdoor activities: sports, work, hiking, music festivals, summer sports camps, military, etc.
- Product ingredients: Talc, starch, zinc oxide, fragrance, cooling and soothing agents, and botanicals.
The Gold Bond Powder Spray is currently available in two formulas:
- Classic: Captures the feel, relief and scent of the original, classic medicated powder.
- Fresh: An update on the classic. Same feel and relief, but with a light, fresh fragrance.
Ever since I started using the Gold Bond Powder Spray, I have found that I prefer the fresh scent over the original. It simply fits me better I think. Most of all, I actually like the feel of the powder. Plus, it is easy to apply and does not irritate my skin. Gold Bond has always delivered the odor and wetness protection a guy like me needs.
About Gold Bond:
Powerful, hard working and trusted since 1908. Now in its second century of healing, Gold Bond offers a broad line of products, including some of the fastest growing hand and body lotions, as well as the top selling medicated body powder, foot powder, foot cream, and foot pain cream in America.
You can find the No Mess Powder Spray on shelves next to Gold Bond Powder at major retailers including Wal-Mart, Target and Walgreens.