Established in 2011 by Jerry Flanagan, JDog Junk Removal has already grown into a franchise servicing customers all over the country. It is based in Berwyn, Pennsylvania, and it started franchising in 2013. Besides their great service in removing junk of just about any size and type, they also do a thorough cleaning for their customers. There are also great business opportunities for veterans now.
JDog Junk Removal franchise consists of veterans and their family members who know the importance of dedication, hard work, and service for their country. Many customers love and recommend their services to family and friends because JDog provides services the military way. This is through trust, integrity, and respect. With veterans and their families doing the work, customers can trust that the instilled military training of prompt hard work with the utmost professionalism and dedication will always be delivered.
With JDog Junk Removal, prices are always guaranteed. They are that confident because they believe and know the worth ethics of veterans/veteran families. They are also committed to exceed their customers’ expectations.
JDog offers full service in junk removal and hauling. There is no job too big or small for them. They offer services for the following projects: Residential junk removal, labor services, foreclosure and estate clean outs, labor services, paper and cardboard recycling, commercial junk removal, industrial clean outs, donation transport, small deliverables for light hauling, residential junk removal, metal recycling, e-Waste, home furnishings, appliances, fixtures, warehouses, offices, yards, outdoors, construction debris, and garage refuse. They will do just about everything except for hazardous waste. JDog Junk Removal will also reprocess, repurpose, and recycle as much material as possible. They partner with several charities, community groups, and recyclers by donating usable items to them.
This company already has tons of satisfied customers around the country. Many of these customers have been giving great testimonials on the company’s site and on other reviews. Many of these customers love how they are very reasonable in their prices, how prompt they were, and how they do the best work. Some of them are even planning to hire them again when they have other jobs to do, like clearing out the attic. Other customers love how they are very polite and professional in addition to doing a great job in cleaning. Some other customers stated some of the same testimonials of the ones previously noted, but they also like the fact that they had nice equipment to use their credit/debit cards which shows how professional they are. And lastly, more customers would give similar testimonials along with them being pleased with the company exceeding their expectations. And the fact of JDog Junk Removal being veterans encourages many customers to support this company.
JDog Junk Removal and HaulingFor the past 6 years, I have used the side of my house as a dumping ground for unwanted items. Thinks like old bikes, dishwasher, pools, play sets, and miscellaneous items. It was getting out of hand! Today Andy from JDog Junk Removal and Hauling Frisco showed up to remove it all! As gross as some of it seemed, he explained a few items could still be donated to local charities. Which made me feel good about getting rid of all that stuff. Thanks Andy and JDog Junk Removal
Posted by Days of a Domestic Dad on Friday, November 4, 2016
Great Aspects About this Company
• It’s veteran owned and operated, and it’s committed to provide business ownership opportunities to U.S. Military active duty members, veterans, and their families.
• This company understands and empathizes with the challenges of service personnel transitioning back to civilian life.
• They work closely with national and local organizations, such as churches, local schools, hospitals, and Habitat for Humanity by donating useful items these organizations may need.
• Veterans and their families have been awarded by this company with more than 110 territories within 29 states in the country.
• In addition to offering veterans entrepreneurial opportunities, their founder, Jerry Flanagan, also provided opportunities for former military personnel to run the company. These former military personnel were also given tools for growth by providing them with prestigious military officials for advisement. With this business model, this company has now partnered with US Department of Veteran Affairs (VA). And through the VA, JDog’s veteran business owners will have assistance with the Compensated Work Therapy program (CWT) in order for them to be able to offer employment opportunities to veterans in their local areas.
JDog Junk Removal is the ultimate leader in the junk removal and hauling services industry. And with veterans running the whole organization from the base office to the franchises all over the country, customers will always get that upstanding military value and work ethics of trust, integrity, and respect. And with guaranteed low prices and worthwhile qualities, customers will always get the utmost satisfaction. Furthermore, customers will be supporting veterans, men and women, who have served and protect our country for the values and freedom all Americans enjoy.