Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Little Luna – Big Talent app. Regardless, all comments and review are my own opinion. Thank You!
My friends over at Bastei Entertainment provided a code for one of their newest mobile applications. Little Luna, a bombardier beetle, that has an amazing life and plenty of friends to share it with. Joeli and I sat down today to have a go at the IOS app, and quickly fell in love with it. With eye popping colors and a responsive story line, the app was a pleasure to PLAY!
Complete with mini games like practicing toot target-shooting with her dad, doing yoga with her mom, and matching musical melodies with her brothers, there’s always something new to explore with Little Luna!
Features of Little Luna, Big Talent include:
- Interactive storybook with games and more!
- Simple navigation for a smooth-running interface.
- Beautifully designed with delightful music to match.
- Timer for parents to monitor a child’s screen time.
- Designed for preschoolers and elementary school aged children.
- Narration in English, Mandarin Chinese, and German.
- No in-app purchases
While this game is designed for children ages 4-8, they can join Little Luna as she shares the story of her amazing life as a bombardier beetle and her family’s shared special talent: Tooting!
While typically bombardier beetles use tooting as a defense mechanism in the wild, for Luna and her family it is a way to express themselves. Children can follow along with Luna as she introduces each of her family members and the unique ways in which they utilize their talents.
Overall, both Joeli and I enjoyed tooting around on Little Luna – Big Talent game. the wide range of games, storybooks, and music kept us entertained.
Little Luna – Big Talent is available now for $2.99 in the iTunes App Store.
Other children’s apps from Bastei Entertainment (available in iOS and Android)
- Fun with Colors: Learn Color Names and Draw
- Laura’s Star
- Laura’s Secret
- Laura’s Christmas Star
- Laura’s Journey to the Star
- Laura’s Star and the Dream-Monsters