Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
I wrote a while back about concealing TV power cords in the wall using a Legend In Wall TV Power Kit. We did this for our master bedroom TV because my wife really likes the clean, no clutter look.
Turns out, she was absolutely right. It looks so much better than having cords and cables hanging from the TV down to the other devices and the wall outlet. I am going to do a similar installation for the TV in my 13-year-old daughter’s bedroom.
Legrand In-Wall Kit
It is pretty easy to connect your television to cable and electricity in seamless style with the Legrand flat panel recessed connection kit. Legrand In-wall storage takes control of messy cables and wires to eliminate tangles at the wall or floor levels.
The white decorator plate provides a finished look. This Legrand flat panel recessed connection kit offers convenient access to the back of your TV. It is simple to install. You can watch this video to see how a DIYer can do it.
Legrand In-Wall Power Kit Features:
- Compatible with any TV brand
- Easily expandable – extends power to a wall mounted TV without modifying the home’s existing electrical wiring
- Duplex, recessed receptacle to power multiple devices including right angles and wall warts
- Unique decorator based power inlet strap
- Hides both power and AV cables for a clean, professional looking installation
- Easy to install by a homeowner or the Best Buy Geek Squad agents