I was loaned a 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer GT for one week to review. All opinions are my own.
Kid Tested and Dad Reviewed
I am always eager to try out new and exciting products no matter big or small. So we got pretty pumped when our whole family could put the 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer GT to the “Kid Tested” and “Dad Reviewed” challenge. We will point out the likes and dislikes, and have a good time doing it.
2014 Mitsubishi Lancer GT
A few need to knows about the 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer GT, it has:
- 168-hp, 2.4-liter MIVEC engine
- 5-speed manual transmission or available Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
- 6.1″ Touch panel display audio system w/ rear view camera
- FUSE Hands-free Link System® with Bluetooth™ technology, and USB port
- 18″ alloy wheels
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with silver accent
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- Rear wing spoiler
- Remote trunk and fuel lid release lever
- 140-watt AM/FM/CD/MP3 audio system with 6 speakers
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio with 3-months pre-paid subscription
- Digital HD Radio®
- Voice-Activated, Bluetooth® hands free phone system
- Multi-Information Display (trip meter, odometer, outside temperature, average fuel consumption, driving distance to empty, service reminder, drive mode indicator, transmission position indicator, water temperature warning light, and low fuel warning)
- Steering wheel mounted audio, cruise control, and Bluetooth® hands-free system controls
- FAST-Key passive entry system with panic alarm feature
- Power windows with driver’s side auto down/up feature
- Power door locks
- 12-volt accessory outlets (x2)
The kids had plenty of time riding in the back seat of the Mitsubishi Lancer GT, and seemed to enjoy it. They noticed even tho my drivers seat was pushed back, they had ample leg space. After getting comfortable in the rear seat, they noticed how soft and comfy the cloth seats were. Beyond the back seats they shared how the style of the car was sporty, like a race car from a cartoon.
Overall, the girls gave the Mitsubishi Lancer GT two thumbs up, from all three of them.
A lot of the key features mentioned above, are “bells and whistles” I look for in a new care today. With advancements in automobile engineering, is nice to see upgrades in newer models. With the 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer GT having everything with in reach from the drivers seat, I find that valuable. I felt comfortable driving and riding in the 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer GT, as if I was in a luxury sedan.
My top 10 reasons I loved driving the 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer GT
- Power on demand
- Shifting power (CVT)
- The front grille has a distinct look – Mean
- Abundant trunk space
- Back seat, roomy
- Load stereo – 140 watts
- Power up and down windows
- Accessory outlets
- Alloy wheels
- Handling of this car is sports car like
This 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer GT will have you excited just to go for a ride, and get your heart racing.