Do you have childhood memories that include Sloppy Joe sandwiches? Manwich Sloppy Joes are a classic tasty, easy-to-make meal that our family enjoys as much as we did as children.
Manwich is a hearty sauce with a sweet and tangy taste with the kid-stopping power to bring your family’s attention back to mealtime and away from the everyday distractions, video games or texting. It is a great meal solution for any night of the week that gets your family around the dinner table. Tonight is the perfect time to “Make Tonight a Manwich Night.”
Join us at the #ManwichTonight Twitter party on October 18th as we celebrate the classic Sloppy Joe sandwich with Manwich!
#ManwichTonight Twitter Party
(5) Manwich prize packs including:
Three (3) cans of Manwich
Branded spoon and grocery tote
$50 Visa gift card
Official Rules found below.
Twitter Party RSVP
To be eligible to win prizes, you must follow @Manwich, @7onashoestring and @dodomesticdad, as well as RSVP below. Plus, you must be actively tweeting during the 1 hour party.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE THE U.S., IN PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ENTRY PERIOD: The #ManwichTonight Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) starts 10/18/2016 at 8:00:00 PM ET and ends 10/18/2016 at 9:00:00 PM ET (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible, Entrants must, as of the date above, (i) be above the age of majority in their state of residence and above the age of 18, (ii) be legal residents of the 50 United States or Washington, D.C., and (iii) have a valid Twitter.com account and Internet access as of 10/18/2016 at 7:59:59 PM ET to be eligible to enter.
Employees and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings) of Sponsor, Conagra Foods, Inc. and any affiliated companies, sponsors, subsidiaries, advertising agencies and third party fulfillment agencies (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (b) to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns, against any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes and/or use or misuse or redemption of a Prize (as hereinafter defined); and (c) acknowledge acceptance of and compliance with these Official Rules. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. TO ENTER: To participate in the Sweepstakes, eligible persons must do the following:
(1) Follow @7onashoestring on Twitter. To become a follower of @7onashoestring, go to https://twitter.com/7onashoestring, and log on using your Twitter user name and password, then become a follower by clicking the “Follow” button on the @7onashoestring page.
(2) Be sure to log on to Twitter at approximately 8:00:00 PM ET on 10/18/2016 when @7onashoestring will begin to post, via the @7onashoestring Twitter handle, a series of conversational questions.
(3) To enter, Eligible Entrants must submit an entry by tweeting the designated entry tweet, including the hashtags #ManwichTonight and #Sweepstakes. Each entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the natural person assigned the Twitter account associated with the entry. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entries are permitted. Sponsor discourages the creation of multiple accounts. All entries discovered to have been submitted by the same individual using multiple accounts will be disqualified.
NOTE: Your Twitter Entry will not be valid unless (a) it includes #ManwichTonight and #Sweepstakes (b) you are a follower of @7onashoestring at the time the “Tweet” is posted, (c) it meets the Tweet Requirements described below, and (d) it is posted during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall be collectively hereinafter referred to as “Eligible Entries.” The odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the number of Eligible Entries received.
4. TWEET REQUIREMENTS: Ineligible responses include those that are, in whole or in part, late, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, hateful, embarrassing to another person or entity, deceptive, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, tortuous, contains racial slurs, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of, sexual acts, or is not within the spirit of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. WINNER SELECTION: One (1) potential winner will be selected for each of the prizes listed at http://7onashoestring.com/manwichtonight-twitter-party/ during the Sweepstakes Period. Eligible Entries must meet the Tweet Requirements described in section 4 above. @7onashoestring representative @dodomesticdad will announce the potential winners in real time on Twitter during the Sweepstakes Period. The winner announcement tweet will provide information on how to redeem the Prize and winners must respond within five (5) minutes to claim their prize.
7. ODDS & PRIZES: Odds depend on number of Eligible Entries received. Five (5) prizes available to be won during the Promotion Period. Each prize consists of a Manwich prize pack (ARV $100.00) including one (1) Skillet, one (1) Manwich spoon, one (1) Manwich grocery tote, one (1) $50 VISA gift card, and three (3) Cans of Manwich. Total ARV of all prizes: $500. Actual prize values may vary.
Sponsor may not seek an alternate potential prize winner in the event that the individual originally selected is disqualified, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize may not be substituted, and is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. All Prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prize of equal or greater value.
There is a limit of 1 (one) prize per household during the party. Prizes will be shipped within 6-8 weeks following the receipt of the winner’s shipping information. Each gift card is subject to the terms and conditions set forth on the gift card. Each gift card is redeemable for merchandise only and will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, except where required by law. Each gift card will not be replaced or replenished if it is lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without your permission and will be voided if altered or defaced. Winner is responsible for any taxes on prizes awarded.
8. GENERAL TERMS: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE PRIZE WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY THE PRIZE WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH PRIZE WINNER OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES INTO DISREPUTE (IN SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected entries or for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Further, The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the potential Prize winners or in the announcement of the Prize and potential Prize winners. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of these Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the Sweepstakes Period, notice will be provided by @7onashoestring during the Sweepstakes Period. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual they suspect or find (a) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entry, (b) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, (c) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, (d) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or (e) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE VIRGINIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sweepstakes Entities, and hereby acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a Prize supplier that are applicable to the Prize.
9. CONSENT: UNLESS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, A ENTRANT CONSENTS TO THE USE OF HIS OR HER NAME, LOCATION, LIKENESS, IMAGE, ADDRESS AND/OR PRIZE INFORMATION and/or Sweepstakes entry for promotional and other purposes by the Sweepstakes Entities (including without limitation, commercial purposes) without further payment, except where prohibited by law. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by telephone, e-mail and/or postal mail regarding the Sweepstakes.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of winners send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Manwich Tonight Twitter Party c/o JSHA 2 TransAm Plaza Drive, Suite 450 Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
12. SPONSOR: @7onashoestring
Twitter, Inc. is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes. Any third party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Sweepstakes.