It’s tax season and that has a lot of us considering how to spend our refunds. Perhaps it’s time to tech yourself with a shiny new smartphone. Maybe it’s the perfect time to invest your refund into a new mobile plan with unlimited talk, text and data/web to save all year. Join us as we chat about the lowest priced unlimited plans and how you can save more monthly without getting locked into a contract. Which new smartphone would you “tech yourself” with from all those savings?
Smartphones now have almost given your the same capability as a home computer, and in some cases at a fraction of the price. I find myself relying on my smartphone for more and more every year, so I normally find a way to upgrade when I can. So this tax season, I will look to save on my taxes and invest on a smarter smartphone.
Join Me at the #FamilyMobile #MaxYourTax Twitter Party
- DATE: March 10, 2014
- TIME: 8:00 – 9:00pm ET
- PRIZES: 5 – $100 Walmart Gift Cards
- GRAND PRIZE: Galaxy S4 Prize Pack (ARV $654)
- EARLY BIRD: 1 – $50 Walmart Gift Card
- RSVP: #FamilyMobile #MaxYourTax
- LOCATION: SoFabChats Tweet Grid
- HOST: @SweepTight
- CO HOSTS: @dodomesticdad, @_Karen, @mausekindmom
- PARTY RULES: #FamilyMobile #MaxYourTax Official Rules
RSVP for #FamilyMobile #MaxYourTax Twitter Party 3/10 8pm ET. “Tech” yourself! BIG Prizes! Rules http://t.co/GtG7ADW311 #shop
— Jennifer Soltys (@SweepTight) March 3, 2014