This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Johnsonville Brats. The opinions and text are all mine.
Boost your Fourth of July grilling with brats on the beach. There is nothing better than spending the Fourth of July grilling on the beach with family and friends, and finding sea shells in the water. After a fun day of swimming in the ocean there is no better way to spend the rest of your Independence day. Grill up America’s #1 brand of brats, and serve them to all of your family and friends this Fourth of July. Grilling on the beach is truly a fantastic way to spend the Fourth of July, especially when Johnsonville Brats has so many varieties to choose from. Johnsonville Brats has even bought back some seasonal favorites like the Firecracker and Jalapeno Cheddar Brats. Though if you need some ideas on how to “Swap up” your grilling here is a fantastic Johnsonville Brat recipe that is perfect for the beach.
Johnsonville Brats with a Kick!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 5 min
Total Time: 15 min
You will need:
- 6 total Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Brats or Chipotle Monterey Jack Brats
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 6 total hot dog buns or hoagie rolls (that are split to hold the brats)
- 1 medium sized green bell pepper
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 2 medium sized onions
- ketchup (if desired)
- mustard( if desired)
- Thinly slice both the medium sized green bell pepper and the medium sized red bell pepper on a cutting board. Put the sliced bell peppers into separate containers and then set them aside for later use.
- Thinly slice both onions on a cutting board and then set them aside in a container for later use.
- If you are using hoagie rolls you want to split the hoagie rolls in half hot dog style. This will make the hoagie rolls into hoagie brat buns
- Open the package of either Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Brats or Chipotle and Monterey Jack Brats. Grill the brats on the grill over medium- high heat (about 375 degrees fahrenheit) for about 5-10 minutes. Take the brats off of the grill once cooked all the way.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat on the stove. Once the butter has melted put the sliced green bell peppers, red bell peppers, and onions into the pan. Saute the vegetables for about 5- 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve up the brats! Put the brats into the hoagie buns, top with the vegetables and your favorite sauces. Don’t forget to make this brat to your liking by adding as much vegetables and sauce that you want, or add as little as you want. Everyone likes different things, and this is the perfect meal to meet everyone’s taste buds. Whichever brat you used (Jalapeno or Chipotle) this brat will give you a kick of spice and flavor that you won’t expect!
This Fourth of July serve be sure to serve up the best brats and make the most out of this monumental holiday. With Johnsonville you can grill fast, and spend as much time relaxing or playing on the beach with your family and friends. Plan a lovely beach picnic, set off some Fourth of July fireworks, and do not forget to kick off this holiday with America’s #1 brand of brats, Johnsonville. This will be a Fourth of July to remember.
Even if you spend Independence Day in the comforts of your home, Johnsonville brats will still bring the spice and flavor to your front door! There are a variety of different flavors to choose from such as Hot ‘n Spicy, Firecracker Bratwurst, and Buffalo Bleu Brats. Whichever you choose, you can rest assured that you will have flavor packed bratwurst for your Fourth of July celebration.
Johnsonville makes grilling easy and provides you with flavor packed brats that will make everyones mouth water. So fear not this Fourth of July, Johnsonville has you covered!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Johnsonville. The opinions and text are all mine.