Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. #iRobotatBestBuy
Could you use a little extra help around the house? I know I could! With a total of five of us in and out of the house all day, the floors can become a mess.
My Roomba is a Game Changer
So to step up my game around the house I teamed up with Best Buy and iRobot to try out the Roomba 870. This little dirt suck does all the hard work. I just press Clean or schedule Roomba to vacuum when it’s most convenient for me. Then it does its thing…clean. You can see in my video below, my Roomba has no shame, it goes everywhere I let it. For example I set up the two virtual walls that come with the 870, and remains in its wanted area. After that, no need to hunt Roomba down it automatically returns to its Home Base® to recharge between cleanings. You just need to clean out the dirt container so it will be ready for it’s next go around.
Get to Know The Roomba 870
- iAdapt® Responsive Navigation Technology with cliff-detection sensors
- Large HEPA filter keeps dust, dander, and other allergens out of the air
- iRobot® XLife™ Extended Life Battery provides double the battery cycles
- Bin Full indicator light lets you know when the bin needs emptying
- 2 Virtual Wall Barriers keep Roomba in the rooms you want to vacuum & out of the ones you don’t
- No more cleaning brushes! Tangle-free AeroForce™ Extractors are virtually maintenance free, making it even easier for Roomba to tackle daily dirt build-up and leave more time for you to enjoy your day.
- Roomba’s large HEPA filter keeps dust, dander, and other allergens out of the air – ideal for homes with pets and allergy sufferers
- Just press CLEAN or schedule Roomba to vacuum when it’s most convenient for you.
What’s Included with the iRobot Roomba 870
- iRobot Roomba 870 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
- 2 virtual walls with batteries
- Home base
- HEPA filter
- iRobot XLife battery
- Owner’s manual