My friends over at Otterbox hooked us up with a OtterBox Symmetry case for the iPhone 6. Since I (Colby) don’t own a iPhone 6, I handed it over to Nic to use and review.
This sleek, cleanly constructed case is simple to install in its one-piece form. But don’t let its elegant simplicity fool you — the dual-material construction makes Symmetry Series one
of the slimmest, most protective
cases in its class. OtterBox Symmetry Series for iPhone case has the style you want with the protection you need.
- Stylish iPhone 6 case features a sleek, pocket-friendly design
- Wraparound colors and graphics add seamless style to this stylish and protective iPhone 6 case
- Dual-material construction absorbs shock and withstands drops
- Raised beveled edge keeps your iPhone 6 touchscreen safe
- Easy installation protects and stylizes your iPhone 6 in a flash
- Dual-material, one-piece design composed of a synthetic rubber interior and external polycarbonate shell
- Synthetic rubber interior with honeycomb coring helps absorb shock
- Hard polycarbonate exterior helps prevent scratches
- Synthetic rubber raised beveled edge helps keep your touchscreen safe
- Ultra-slim: sleek profile follows your phone’s precision lines
- Unlimited style: clear scratch-resistant exterior highlights your device
- Sleek design: slips easily in and out of pockets and purses
- Screen bumper: raised, beveled edge helps protect the touchscreen
- Easy installation: one-piece case slips on and off your device in a flash
- MySymmetry Series Inserts work with MySymmetry Series case only. Not compatible with Symmetry Series Clear case.