Guess what is Hands Free and Stain Free in the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport? It’s not the steering wheel or motor compartment. Both are well used pieces in the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport.
A few weeks ago I was able to test drive the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport for about a week. During that week I was able to put plenty of use to this mid-size SUV. One of the best things I liked about the Sante Fe Sport was the size. The compact design was just enough to have that sporty SUV feel, but still offered plenty space to stow your stuff. So, I thought I would share some of the top features I liked about the Hyundai Sante Fe Sport.
- Advanced Audio – The available Infinity® Logic 7® Surround Sound Audio System has 550 watts with 12 speakers. There are also inputs that let you connect an iPod®, iPhone® or other music sources via USB auxiliary input jacks.
- Driver Selectable Steering Mode (DSSM) – Select one of its three operating modes—Comfort, Normal and a retuned and enhanced Sport mode—and adapt the Santa Fe Sport’s steering characteristics to a range of driving preferences.
- Stain Fighting Seats – The Santa Fe Sport’s standard seats are covered in YES Essentials®* deluxe seat cloth, which is stain resistant. Plus this material has an antibacterial feature to control odors.
- Hands-free Smart Liftgate With Auto Open – It automatically opens the rear liftgate when you stand within three feet behind the vehicle with the key for more than three seconds.
- Power and Torque – With a 2.0L GDI 4-cylinder engine that features a twin-scroll turbo, pumps out 265 hp and 269 lb.-ft. of torque to the wheels below.
- First Class Ride – Santa Fe Sport offers available ventilated front seats and a driver seat with an Integrated Memory System (IMS) for the seat and side mirrors. The suite of available premium features also includes a panoramic sunroof, Proximity Key with electronic push button start, leather seating surfaces, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, a heated steering wheel and dual-zone automatic temperature control with CleanAir Ionizer.
- Active Cornering Control All Wheel Drive (AWD) – Active Cornering Control AWD gives drivers improved traction and greater cornering capability in turns by transferring engine torque to the rear wheels and applying braking force to the inside rear wheel.
Overall the whole family loved the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, from the front to the back, it is comfy, sporty, and most of all safe!
Go to a local dealer and test drive one for yourself.