Innovative and Fun Ford cars and trucks at the Fort Worth Auto Show
The Fort Worth Auto Show is not just for car enthusiasts this year. Making its debut is the Halloween-themed Ford C-MAX Hybrid. This is great fun for the entire family! The Auto Show is hosting “trunk-or-treat” for the kids from 1:00pm until 9:00pm on Halloween. The kiddos will be able to get their candy with a kick of their foot, activating the C-MAX’s hands-free liftgate! This is truly a one-of-a-kind vehicle.
You might also want to check out the new Ford F-150 CNG, the only natural gas-capable half-ton pickup available. With the ability to achieve more than 750 miles without re-filling the tanks, the new CNG option for Texas’ best-selling vehicle is a game changer. The “Green Gem” truck is show-stopper, and is making its auto show debut at the Fort Worth show.
Family fun goes on throughout the weekend, and of course, all the major automakers are represented here. This is a great opportunity to learn more about vehicles, without the sales pressure at a dealership.
More information is below on times and ticket prices:
Fort Worth Auto Show
Fort Worth Convention Center
1201 Houston Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2013
- Thursday: 1 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday: 1p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- $11 for adults
- $5 for senior citizens 65 and older
- $5 for children 6 to 12 years old; children 5 and under admitted free
- $1 discount coupon (off regular admission) available at participating franchised new car dealerships
- Cash only accepted on site