It’s a never-ending battle to get rid of dust. It seems like you just finished wiping it, and it’s all back again. And trying to clear out stale air and odors can make your happy home more like a hassle in the castle. But the FebrezeAir Purifier Model FHT190W can change all that, and keep your house fresh and clean. Here are the top 3 reasons you’ll fall in love with this Febreze air purifier.
Top 3 Things to Love About the Febreze Air Purifier
The unit comes in 3 sizes, Table Top, Mini Tower, and Tower, so there’s a model that fits just about anywhere. All the models come with 3 cleaning levels and a freshness scent control dial. You can decide on the level of freshness, and you have a choice of scents, linen & sky™ or spring & renewal™. The Febreze™ models are perfect for any area, including living rooms, bedrooms, offices, dorm rooms, or anywhere that dust and odors tend to accumulate.
The unit comes with lots of desirable features that will help keep your home flower-garden fresh. They include:
- The FebrezeAir Purifier comes with a HEPA-type filter that traps up to 99% of airborne particles, including dust, pet dander and other allergens.
- It has 3 air-cleaning levels.
- It has a freshness scent control dial.
- It includes 1 Febreze™ linen & sky™ scent cartridge.
- Replacement scent cartridges (linen & sky™ and spring & renewal™) are available for purchase. Each cartridge lasts for up to 30 days.
- You receive automatic filter and scent replacement reminders.
- It’s ENERGY STAR qualified.
Price and Availability
The FebrezeAir Purifier features great price and availability. Its suggested retail price starts at $59.99 for the Table Top model, and goes up to just $89.99 for the Tower model. Scent refill 2-packs sell for $9.99, giving you up to 60 days of freshness. This great air purifier is available at Sam’s Club, Walmart, Amazon.com, and other retailers; models may vary.
So don’t share your home with dust and odors; instead share it with Febreze™. Reduced dust and fresh indoor air create a much healthier and more pleasant environment for your family, and less work for you. Instead of wearing out your dustcloth, you can enjoy clean rooms and springtime scents all year round.