I wish I could say I am born and breed Italian with all the best family recipes handed down to me. But I can make a mean pot of homemade spaghetti that is perfect for any family get together, or simply a family dinner.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total: 60 minutes
Ingredients you will need:
- One or Two Boxes of Spaghetti Noodles
- 3 cans of tomato sauce
- 3 cans of diced tomatoes
- Optional: 2 cans of whole tomatoes
- 3 tsp. oregano
- 3 tsp. rosemary
- 3 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp. thyme
- 2 cloves of dices garlic
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 pound of ground beef
- Step One: Bring the stove to medium- high, and cook the ground beef until browned.
- Step Two: Once you have cooked the ground beef, place the ground beef in a pot. Then add in the 3 cans of tomato sauce, 3 cans of diced tomato sauce, and 2 cans of whole tomatoes in the pot. Begin adding in the oregano, rosemary, Italian seasoning, thyme, garlic, and onions.
- Step Three: After you have added the seasoning cover, and let the seasonings marinade in the sauce for about forty minutes on medium heat. This will make sure that the flavors of the sauce is absolutely amazing, and will impress your family and friends. Remember, be sure to stir the sauce occasionally.
- Step Four: About twenty minutes before the sauce is supposed to be on start boiling water for the noodles. Make sure to put enough noodles in for as many people that you are feeding.
- Step Five: Once the water is boiling put in the noodles, and stir occasionally.
- Step Six: About ten minutes before the noodles and sauce are done put one or two packages of Garlic Bread into the oven.
Step Seven: Once done serve the completed homemade spaghetti with the Garlic Bread on the side. Everyone will absolutely eat it up!