Disclosure: I received the following product from GiggleUp Kids for the sole purpose of this review. No other compensation was given. All opinions are 100% my own.
When I was in school I wasn’t always the brightest student in the room. Just like anyone else, I had my strengths and weakness when it came to school. I guess my glory days of school are back in elementary. It seems everything was much simpler and not so complicated to do. One activity I actually enjoyed doing was a connect the dots activity. To me, I always thought of the connect the dot activity as a treasury hunt, just because it seemed to be leading me somewhere.
GiggleUp Kids has a new app for your children with fun lesson on letters and numbers. Dot-to-Dot Adventure can be enjoyed by the whole family, with fully customizable options making it suitable for toddlers and older kids. GiggleUp Kids has made this app perfect for more than one child to use, this way each child can set up their own profile. Every child learns at a different pace and this app allows him or her to do just that. You decide what they should learn.
Inside Dot-to-dot Adventure
- 35 dot-to-dot puzzles
- Cute illustrations of fun characters and objects – watch them come alive as you complete each puzzle!
- Learn about numbers – progress from traditional counting to skip counting in multiples of 2 to 12
- All about letters – know the alphabet inside and out by practising with uppercase and lowercase letters
- Heaps of help options, including: dot hint, simple puzzles with less number of dots, and more
- Create up to 4 player profiles
- A badge board with collectible pin badges in every puzzle
- Pleasant voice narration of letters and numbers, which can be switched on or off
Download Dot-to-dot Adventure once and play it on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
You can find more iPhone and iPad apps from GiggleUp Kids and can learn more by liking them on Facebook or following along on Twitter.