Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own. #AmpedUpRewards #spon
There’s an awesome new rewards program happening each month to earn points on Walmart Soundcheck. The program is called T-Mobile AmpedUp Rewards – it’s easy to use and gives you a chance to score great prizes just for checking out your favorite artists.
Earn Big Rewards!
To get started, all you need to do is sign up or login with Facebook. You can rack up points daily for logging in, watching videos, sharing content, or shopping for music or T-Mobile merchandise at Walmart. The Top 30 earners each month will be rewarded with prizes like autographed artist swag, iPads, electronics, gift cards, T-Mobile accessories, and more.
April rewards include autographed Jason Derulo merchandise, Beats by Dre Headphones, Monster Headphones, an HP Slate 7 Tablet and $100 Walmart Gift Card!
T-Mobile Fans Get More
If you’re a T-Mobile customer, you can amp up your points when you purchase at Walmart. The Alcatel OneTouch Fierce is worth 60,000 points and Walmart’s exclusive $30 Rate Plan is worth an additional 3,000 points. Shop at Walmart, scan your receipts and jump ahead of the competition instantly!
5 Easy Ways to Earn Points on Walmart Soundcheck
- You can earn 10 points just for logging in daily!
- Not in the Top 30? Don’t worry, points carry over to the next month!
- Watch the featured artist videos to earn extra points!
- Jump ahead of the competition when you complete your music and T-Mobile purchases at Walmart.
- Discover new music each month through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for any new featured artist/gear.