Disclosure: I was paid a small fee and received tickets to the DFW Summer Boat Expo.
Boating time is here, and so is the DFW Summer Boat Expo 2015. It is the largest boating event in North Texas. This show features more than 450 boat and watercraft models from over 20 North Texas boat dealers, and it is the perfect opportunity to take advantage of the Dealer’s incentives on 2015 models to make room for 2015 models.
The United Boat Dealers of North Texas produce the boat expo to support the boating and marine industry in the greater North Texas area.
Friday, July 10, 3-9 p.m.
Saturday, July 11, 10 a.m- 9 p.m.
Sunday, July 12, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday, July 17, 3-9 p.m.
Saturday, July 18, 10 a.m- 9 p.m.
Sunday, July 20, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Dallas Market Hall
2200 Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, Texas 75207
Cost & Ticket Information:
$6 Children (ages 5-13)
Free (Children under 5)
Tickets for the show are only available at the door
Parking is free of charge
Did You Know:
• Texas is the #2 Boating state in the Country, Minnesota is #1
• Texas has more square miles of inland water than any other state
• The D/FW area has 17 fishing spots
• There are more than 60 lakes within a 100-mile radius of Dallas
• Caddo Lake is the only natural lake in Texas, and it is the largest natural lake in the South
Don’t forget this about the DFW Summer Boat Expo 2015:
• Summer Boat Show is the BEST time to get a deal on 2015 models as they make room for 2016 models
• This, the largest boating event is North Texas, is a great family outing- The kids (both big and little) LOVE to see the $1m+ boats
• Fridays are FREE ADMISSION FOR ALL!
Boating Brands Represented:
Bennington, Regal, Yamaha, South Bay, Four Winns, Triton, Glastron, Blue Wave, Berkshire Pontoons, Xpress Boats, Sea Hunt, Xcursion, Cobalt Boats, Starcraft, Supra, Moomba, Chaparral, Cruisers Yachts, G3 Boats, Southwind, Skeeter, Nautic Star, Rinker, Hurricane, Sweetwater/Godfrey, Aqua Patio, San Pan, Polar Craft, Malibu, Axis, Correct Craft/Nautique, Legend Boats, Sportsman, Sun Chaser, Avalon, Caravelle, Epic, Clearwater, Veranda, Supreme, Sylvan, Monterey, Crest, Sea Fox, Sea Ray, Boston Whaler, Harris Flote Bote, Bayliner, Meridian, Grady White, and more,
About The United Boat Dealers of North Texas
The United Boat Dealers of North Texas produces boat shows to support the boating and marine industry in the greater North Texas area; bring together people with a common interest in boating; promote, further and encourage boating through education and outreach programs; and provide exhibitors with a fair and equal opportunity to conduct business with the general public.