Chrysler 200 is Their Answer to Luxury
Have you ever sat down to relax and know that I am right where I want to be, safe and comfortable? If so, that is how I felt driving the all new 2015 Chrysler 200 sedan. In the short amount of time we drove the 200, we fell in love it. The Chrysler 200 surprised me with the 3.6-Liter V6 24-Valve VVT engine, with a 9 speed automatic transmission, that made navigating the roads easy.
Curves abound, accentuating both front fascia and rear haunches, with a pronounced shoulder flowing into the trunk lid and delivering the coupe like profile currently in vogue. – Andrew Stoy, Autoweek
With a full line of options, that include a dual-pane panoramic sunroof, 9 speaker Alpine HD radio, HID Headlamps, Lane Keep Assist, and multiple airbags to mention a few. The Chrysler 200 in my thoughts is a full package of style, power, and ingenuity. If I was currently in the market to purchase a mid-size sedan, I would seriously consider the Chrysler 200.
Little About the Chrysler 200
- Inspired by iconic American design, the all-new 2015 Chrysler 200 delivers beautiful craftsmanship using high-quality materials, understated elegance, and is loaded with state-of-the-art technology and safety features
- 2015 Chrysler 200 is the industry’s first mid-size sedan with a standard nine-speed automatic transmission, which enables expected highway fuel economy ratings of 36 miles per gallon
- The Chrysler 200 sedan’s innovative available all-wheel-drive system is the first to deliver an automatic fully disconnecting rear axle, improving fuel economy by reducing parasitic loss when all-wheel drive is not needed
- Choice of two world-class engines are available: the 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine produces a best-in-class 295 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque, or the standard 2.4-liter MultiAir®2 Tigershark I-4 engine produces 184 horsepower and 173 lb.-ft. of torque
- All-new 2015 Chrysler 200 features engine stop-start (ESS) on models powered by the 2.4-liter MultiAir2 Tigershark engine in the fourth quarter 2014
- The all-new 200 features state-of-the-art electronic shifting with rotary dial
- An inventive center console offers pass-through storage space for driver and passengers, covered charging station and sliding cup holders for even more storage space when needed
- 2015 Chrysler 200 offers the most available safety and security features in the segment with 60
- World Class Manufacturing principles and a new, updated assembly plant set the table for a world-class vehicle – the all-new 2015 Chrysler 200
- All-new paint and body shops and improvements in the assembly process enable precision-built vehicles and reduce the energy required to build the 2015 Chrysler 200 by 22 percent compared with the outgoing model
- The all-new 2015 Chrysler 200 has a starting U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $21,700 (excluding $995 destination)