This post and Twitter Party is sponsored by Alexia Foods. All opinions are my own.
It happens so many times in our house where we are eating whatever we can find, or get our hands on. Luckily, this holiday season we are cracking down on some of the not so healthy options in our refrigerator. So we are stocking up and pairing All Natural Alexia frozen foods with sensible dinner menus.
Never heard of Alexia Foods? Join us for the #AlexiaHolidays Twitter party on December 8th from 8-9pm ET and get some ideas for your dinner menu!
— Crissy Page (@Crissy) December 2, 2014
#AlexiaHolidays Twitter party details
- TOPIC: We’re discussing family mealtimes and timesaving-tips through the holiday season.
- WHEN: Monday, December 8th from 8-9pm EST
- WHERE: Twitter with hashtag #AlexiaHolidays
- HOSTS TO FOLLOW: Follow @Crissy (will be asking questions) @dodomesticdad, @7onashoestring, @simplystacienet and @funsavingmoney
- PRIZES: Four (4) Alexia Foods prize packs, worth $135 each, that include an Alexia Foods thermal grocery bag, Alexia Foods turner, two Alexia Foods coupons good for two items, Judy’s Greer’s book: I Don’t Know What You Know Me From and a $75 gift card.
- RSVP: Please RSVP below and RT the embedded Tweet to let me know you’ll be there!
- ELIGIBILITY: USA
RSVP below to be eligible for prizes
NOTE: The “your name” field should be your Twitter handle (i.e. @Crissy), and the “your URL” field should be your Twitter URL (i.e. http://twitter.com/crissy/”). Open to USA, you must be present and active at the party to win.