It is always fun to get out of the house and visit with other folks that share the same like as Staci and I. This evening we made our way down to the Dallas Design District to be apart of the unveiling of the new 2015 Ford Expedition.
It has been almost 7 years since the Ford Expedition has received a face lift. Lucky The Ford Motor Company saw fit to update the 2015 Ford Expedition, and bring it up to date with the rest of its fleet. Here are a few key highlights that I like and love.
2015 Ford Expedition
- 2015 Ford Expedition will feature 3.5-liter, direct-injected twin-turbocharged EcoBoost® engine popular in Ford F-Series; engine designed to deliver most powerful, fuel efficient Expedition ever
- Advanced technology in new Expedition includes Blind Spot Information System® with cross-traffic alert, electric power-assisted steering, SYNC® with MyFord Touch®, available suspension damping to improve passenger comfort; a new high-trim Platinum series debuts
The new Expedition pushes full-size utility vehicle design to a higher level, with fresh interior and exterior styling and a diverse series lineup – each with a distinct look and feel to give customers more choice than ever
- 2015 Ford Expedition include a 10-speaker, 700-watt Sony audio system; Intelligent Access with push-button start; rearview camera; seven-color, interior ambient LED lighting
- An all-new wheel lineup including factory-installed 22-inch models, a redesigned rear hatch and subtle, chrome-tipped exhaust pipes round out the exterior changes to the 2015 Ford Expedition
- The Expedition exterior has been updated with an all-new front end featuring available LED fog lamps for a fresh, aggressive look
Overall, I was mostly surprised by the body style and some of the seamless curves on the 2015 Ford Expedition. I think the new 2015 Ford Expedition will continiue to make its mark in the full-size utility market. Ford is building on a successful tradition of Expedition capability and quality with significant improvements in design, performance, efficiency and available technology.