How do I tell you why you should go see Marvel’s Ant-Man Today, July 17th? Should I just lay it out there in a passionate form that maybe I would understand? Or tell you “just because”, everybody else will be there anyways? Maybe you would go see #AntMan if I told you, that you don’t want to miss few key scenes, that tie in with other Marvel movies. How about a top ten? My top ten reason you need to go see Marvel’s Ant-Man.
Ten Reason I Liked Marvel’s Ant-Man
Not in any specific order;
- This Marvel film has a special feel or message to than other normal Marvel films. Both Scott and Hank battle with disappointment or letdown from their daughters. So both Scott Lang and Hank Pym come to terms with themselves to make changes in their lives. Overall the story of the fathers and redemption is a empowering story line.
- What movie will you see Thomas the Train get tossed around by 1/2 inch tall grown men. Also, Thomas the Train makes a special spot in the front yard.
- All I need to say is Paul Rudd is amazing, and make a prefect super hero.
- You will learn! You will learn a few more facts about ants in Ant-Man, and become attached to certain Carpenter Ant.
- There could be a possible Avengers cameo?
- The #Antourage, T.I., Michael Pena and David Dastmalchian has to be some of the best super hero sidekicks.
- You have to see Corey Stoll as The Yellowjacket, and how powerful his suite is.
- If you don’t go see Ant-Man then you will never see Luis, Luis is probably my favorite character in the movie.
- If you go see An-Man then you will have something to talk about with your buddies Monday morning at work.
- Okay the real reason I am suggesting you should run to the movie theater to see Ant-Man, is the over all story. I love the cast, I love the Marvel Universe, but I just love the good verses evil and the idea of redemption. Anytime I watch a movie with a comeback story, I tend to gravitate to the one making the comeback.
I have seen Ant-Man twice now, and I have the full confidence that Paul Rudd and the gang will not only enterain you, but make you wonder about a few life changing events.
Ant-Man in Theaters July 17th
The next evolution of the Marvel Cinematic Universe brings a founding member of The Avengers to the big screen for the first time with Marvel Studios’ “Ant-Man.” Armed with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, master thief Scott Lang must embrace his inner hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, protect the secret behind his spectacular Ant-Man suit from a new generation of towering threats. Against seemingly insurmountable obstacles, Pym and Lang must plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.
Marvel’s “Ant-Man” stars Paul Rudd as Scott Lang aka Ant-Man, Evangeline Lilly as Hope van Dyne, Corey Stoll as Darren Cross aka Yellowjacket, Bobby Cannavale as Paxton, Michael Peña as Luis, Tip “T.I.” Harris as Dave, Wood Harris as Gale, Judy Greer as Maggie, David Dastmalchian as Kurt, and Michael Douglas as Dr. Hank Pym. Directed by Peyton Reed and produced by Kevin Feige, p.g.a., Marvel’s “Ant-Man” delivers a high-stakes, tension-filled adventure on July 17, 2015.